We are an international company founded and managed by experienced flooring professionals that grew to become an organization of 1500 people from 15 different countries.
We are convinced we provide an ideal environment for career development and are always on the lookout for smart, motivated people to join the team and be a part of our success!
The company’s manufacturing facilities are based in Jiashan, an hour drive from Shanghai, the economic capital of China.
- Did we make an impression?
- Do you have what it takes to be part of a demanding and rewarding work environment ?
Send us an application. We’re always on the lookout for smart people to strengthen our team!
Rapid expansion has created opportunities within our organization for planning and production managers.
The successful candidate will be part of a young, ambitious and professional team located at our HQ and manufacturing facilities here in Jiashan and within an hour travel from Shanghai. He/She will report directly to our production management and after training will take responsibility for the performance of their teams and the quality of their work.
Perspective candidates should be at least have an undergraduate degree level or an equivalent in experience.
Spoken Chinese/English is required.
Full training will be given.
Production management candidates should ideally have a technical background, planning candidates require a methodical disciplined approach to problem solving, both able to work under pressure and hit deadlines. Both these roles are as demanding as they are rewarding.
- Base salary + bonus system based on targets
- Base salary depending on experience
You will be part of a young ambitious team located in Jiashan (Zhejiang) where our HQ and manufacturing facilities are based and will report directly to the Sales Director and C.E.O. Daily transportation is arranged from Shanghai. It will be possible to work one day a week from our Shanghai offices.
- A specific region: eg Africa/Middle East/ South America will be appointed to you. For this region your responsibilities will be:
- To reach and exceed targets with existing customers by solving issues, ensuring they have marketing material/samples and by presenting new products
- Responsible to pursue leads to create additional business
- Bachelors degree or above, with overseas experience is preferred
- Experience working in a culturally diverse environnement.
- Preferably at least 2 years of business development experience in either floors or related industry with solid background in Business Administration, including Sales & Marketing
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Both foreigner as Chinese can be considered
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Structured and detail oriented is a must
- Fast learner
Base Salary + Attractive Commission System based on targets